▼ Please see the recipe below for ingredient amounts. ▼
My coconut cream pie. With a coconut flour crust and a few simple ingredients, this recipe is the perfect sweet treat for those of you out there with nut allergies or for anyone craving a cool, low carb, tropical dessert. A wonderful keto dessert recipe.
#keto #lowcarb #papag #coconutcreampie
📌 SUBSCRIBE for more recipes http://papag.cooking/SUBSCRIBE
🍴 A menu of my low carb recipes http://papag.cooking/Recipe-Index
♥ Papa G’s Recipe Cookbook https://papag.cooking/Cookbook
👌 Low Carb Cooking, Living & Gifts https://www.amazon.com/shop/papagslowcarbrecipes
• 9 inch pie dish http://amzn.to/2zP3X1u
• 1 cup – coconut flour https://amzn.to/2HTfJMY
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 Tbs – coconut oil https://amzn.to/2Lq5DE0
• 1 tsp – vanilla extract
• Powdered sugar sub. = to 1/4 cup reg. sugar http://amzn.to/2GN6lJQ
• 1/4 tsp – salt
• 8 Tbs – unsalted cold butter, cut into cubes
• Powdered sugar sub. = to 1 cup reg. sugar http://amzn.to/2GN6lJQ
• 1/4 tsp – xanthan gum http://amzn.to/2hSEaNQ
• 1/4 tsp – salt
• 1 can – unsweetened coconut milk https://amzn.to/2MIX6gn
• 1 can – unsweetened coconut cream https://amzn.to/2YASL3W
• 4 – egg yolks
• 1 Tbs – vanilla extract
• 1 cup – heavy cream
• Powdered sugar sub. = to 2 Tbs reg. sugar http://amzn.to/2GN6lJQ
• 2 Tbs – toasted unsweetened coconut flakes http://amzn.to/2z4soKj
Per serving (recipe divided by 8):
474 calories / 43.51g fat / 6.97g net carbs / 6.90g protein
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE, ANY PRODUCT/INGREDIENT USED OR RECOMMENDED IN THIS VIDEO IS MY OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY OR OPINION.
All nutrition information provided is approximate. Please read and use your own labels for more precise information.
This channel receives compensation for purchases through affiliate links.