1 cup no-calorie sweetener
3/4 cup Butter (softened)
8 large Egg ( yolks and whites separated)
1/2 cup milk
3 1/2 cups Almond flour
1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
4 1/2 - 5 1/2 cups of no-carlorie sweetener
2 cups of unsalted butter(soften)
1 teaspoon of vanilla
Food Coloring (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and line the bottom of two 9” pans with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the splenda and butter, until fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time, then the milk.
4. Beat in the almond flour, in two parts until combined.
5. Mix in baking powder, then vanilla extract
6.n a separate bowl, whip egg whites until fluffy and airy
7. Fold in egg whites with batter
8. Equally divide batter into two pans and bake for 18-22 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
1. Measure out your sweetener and then blend it together until fine.
2. In a large bowl, beat softened butter until fluffy. Then add sugar.
3. Add vanilla extract.
1. Frost the cake however you like!
Leave a comment down below of something you would like me to make next!!!!!