Pete & Pedro 25% Off Code: BETTERCUT25 http://peteandpedro.com
Oats Overnight: http://oatsovernight.com
Check out the *NEW* ALPHA M. website: http://alpham.com
Tiege Hanley: SKINCAREGOLD25 25% off 1st system http://tiege.com
MENfluential Media: http://MENfluential.com
I Am Alpha M http://iamalpham.com
Aaron Marino: http://aaronmarino.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
Best Hair Product: http://www.peteandpedro.com
Free Hairstyle E-Book: http://www.iamalpham.com/ezine
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
In the quest to attain a Greek god-like physique, you need to workout, rest, and eat! In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro and Fashion Anchor says that all calories are not created equal with the quest for muscle mass. These are Alpha's opinion. What is your favorite body building food?
Foods to Build Mass
1. Eggs - best bang for your buck. They're affordable, great snack, and all 9 essential amino acids.
2. Lean beef - one of the best foods to put on serious quality size
3. Chicken breast - protein-packed option and a medium breast is the perfect portion
4. Cottage cheese - low fat or no-fat is super easy to grab. It's casein protein, a slow digesting protein. The downsides are the dairy and sodium
5. Fish - cod, salmon, and tilapia are Alpha's favorites.
6. Avocado - you need the fats for body functions
7. High quality protein powder
8. Oatmeal - low on glycemic index, keeps you feel, and high in fiber
9. Sweet potato - one of Alpha's all time favorite foods, lower glycemic index than white potato
10. Whole grains - brown rice, quinoa, wheat berries